Sr HMV Mechanic- Tech Blocks
The Sr HMV mechanic will perform as maintenance and repairs on all heavy equipment related to auto and diesel (Trucks, Trailer, Wheel loader).
• Using manual and computerized diagnostic methods to identify potential problems about heavy vehicles.
• Testing parts and systems to ensure they work correctly
• Ensuring all critical parts are checked and tested
• Repairing or replacing worn, old or defective parts of vehicles.
• Performs major and minor mechanical, electrical and hydraulic repairs on automotive and heavy equipment vehicles (Trucks, Trailer, Shovel and Forklifts)
• Overall overhauls gasoline or diesel combustion engines, including crankshaft, pistons, pins, bearings and fuel, cooling, and exhaust systems.
• Removes, overhauls and repairs brakes, final drives, transmissions, torque converters and accessories.
• Operates valve grinders, drill press, lathe, welding and burning equipment and other associated tools.
• Inspects, maintains, and repairs electrical systems, chassis units, and accessories.
• Instructs equipment operators and others in performance of scheduled preventive maintenance on their assigned equipment.
• Atlas cranes maintenance experience will be preferred.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Diploma of auto & Diesel or equal study.
• Must have working experience on HINO, MAN, Renault, Komatsu and CAT vehicles/Tools.
• 10 to 15 years’ experience in same field.