Site Surveyor & QC - Tech Blocks
• Measure distances and angles between points on, above, and below the Earth's surface.
• Record the results of surveying and verify the accuracy of data.
• Technical survey knowledge and expertise for all survey aspects of the Survey Department and projects.
• Follows policies and procedures for effective and efficient functioning of the project survey team on site.
• Assists the project survey team where possible. (mobilisation, calibrations, execution, deliverables and
project close out).
• Takes active steps in the preparation, standardisation and maintenance of the Survey Guidelines and
• Safety is a part of each employee's Job, active participation to the safety program Is a condition of each
employee's employment in order to achieve safer working environment.
• Establishing Standard procedures in QA/QC department conforming to ISO.
• Communicating with sales team and Attending customer complaints written or verbally for quality
• Preparing the record/report of work done activities and Keeping the records for ISO Audit Reference.
• Executing inspection of incoming material, outgoing material to avoid the entry of Non-Conforming
material in plant.
• Establishing Concrete Mix Designs as per Municipality Specification and BS IS a standard.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Skill Set Required:
• Numeracy and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
• The ability to understand and interpret data.
• Lateral and logical thinking.
• Cutting-edge IT skills and confidence with new technology.
• Problem solving and analysis.
Education / Experienced Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Quality related FSO Cerfiticate.
Candidate should have a minimum 3-5-year experience in similar field.
Please call : 06 747 5552 / Or Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org